Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh, Me Lord!!!

definitely memorable: shotgunning beers before leaving! lol

best pic ever!!!! on back of elephant!!

we are now totes married



so maybe I was jersey turnpiking the soldier statue, lmao and doublefisting


great stance, but closed eyes wont make it happen lol

no wonder people were gawking at us! what a good lookin bunch!

We hollared "Sparta!" and got a pic with mr.sexy himself!

cute little furry talking should dragon friend

dirty talking small weinered mud wrestling men!

you get the point, laser light show in the woods= AMAZiNG!
Let me just start with WOW, what a fun-filled weekend!!! We had planned it all a couple weeks ago when we purchased our zoo membership, and recieved fourFREE tickets to the Rennisance Festival, and I am so pleased and shocked to say we went and LOVED every second of it! In fact, we were there roaming around in the dark,  and didn't leave until long after the second cannon that they shoot to make sure everyone knows its that time... So it was my hub and I, and his brother and my long time girl friend (who I have recently hooked up with my brother in law, making this a super wonderful time in our lives!!!) I am all too excited about that but much more to come seeing how neither of them read this, I can give you all the juicy details about this great romance I've been tending for the last few weekends. I don't even know where to start in describing some parts of the day. Did I mention that Lily's amazing grandpa kept her for the day, meaning yes we were downing footlong frozen drinks, a bottle of wine, and jello shots!!! Who knew they had those back in the day, but those gypsies can make anything happen ;o)!!!!!!! A gypsy was just the persona I took on for the day.. well a Jersey shore gypsy. I may have done the Jersey turnpike more than a few times around the fest...tehehe. And also on a Trojan soldier... :oD funniest part is that I have PICTURES of ALL OF IT!!! I really feel like these 138 pics deserve their very own photo album because they are truly priceless. I hope to make a little photosharing account so that just because I have left the world of facebook doesn't mean I can't share all of these fabulous pics!!! Bahaha okay so yeah.. I'll be nursing my sore hips and doing absolutely no more gypsy moves for a while! lol. well at least a few weeks... I think we are now planning another zoo trip for next weekend so we can have more tickets for the fest the following one to take the kids! I saw so many cute little costumes and wagons decorated as royal carriages..so clearly I have some prepping to do for that trip!! Over all a total total success and will absolutely be an annual trip that we do, possibly including some camping next year!!!!! Opa!!!!
lmao i so do not have the strength for archery. i look like a tipsyfairy  bahahah



as if that wasn't enough....
on saaaturday we took the bean BOWLING!!!!! omg. cutest thing ever. check out these cute little bowling shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment