Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 9, 2011

Blogging could be healthy for my mind

    Seeing how all of my friends are now blogging, I feel like my life would feel unimportant if I too did not blog! So, this is me, candid and uncensored. Motherhood is draining! You wake up & start with the whining because your 2 year old saw the cupcakes when you went to get her juice, and now MUST have a cupcake for breakfast now. So what else can I do but give her the damn cupcake!?
    I have moments like this all day long, but carefully choose which to say a stern "NO" to, and which to let slide for both of our sanity's sake. The way I see it is that she will end up having a cupcake some time throughout the day and if we get it over with first thing, she just won't get one later. We have recently put a big push on potty training. I've given it two weeks, leaving for errands with no diapers, and only wearing one when sleeping. I am SO proud of my little girl, she has really caught on quick. I took her out to lunch the other day with her aunt and the place had a petting zoo and sandbox, pretty cool huh? Not so cool when your child wanders over to the sandbox only to stand there, spread her legs, and let a stream of urine flow splashing straight down to her feet. Completely embarrassed I hustled her away to get cleaned up, but definitely was a story that I will one day be telling her. 

    This is why I am blogging, so that one day we can look back on this and remember all of the fun, amazing things she is doing right now! She is learning new words and using them everyday!! This week the favorites are "stuck", and "thank you".  My sweet girl says thank you for everything, and sometimes just says it to say it because she knows mommy will smile if i say thank you, lol.
   My husband is amazing, he works extremely hard and esures that we have every single thing we could ever want for. I just got a new car, a Cadillac! I could not be more happy with it. It has a large interior and three rows of seats, which is perfect to fit the new baby I have been dreaming of having : ) I suppose I'll have to wait for the hubby to get back from his one day business trip to miami to get that one goin tho! lol
    Tonight we went on a playdate with our awesome mom's group. These women are really amazing, they always seem to understand exactly how I'm feeling because our children are exactly the same age. I love them and their kids and am SO glad to have met them!!! We played for a while, had a snack, and then went to the park. It has been WAY too hot for that lately so it's really nice that we are able to go again comfortably! 
    I hope to use this site to not only share what we're going through and our daily adventures, but also cool new products, recipes, and activities! 

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i love the name of your blog. it IS hard being fabulous ;]

    so happy everyone's blogging...now i can stalk you without facebook :]

    ReplyDelete