Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Great Website for parents who like to travel with their kids!

I just found this site, and I'm completely obsessed. Printable workbooks, songs, and kits for purchase all perfect for any kid to be entertained for hours! I will definitely be going to be making an order next week!

https://www.travelkiddy.com/category_s/111.htm

and on another note, just to share... my hub is STILL out of town, so me and my sweet daughter woke up and had her uncle over for breakfast. I made pancakes and a huge omlete, and have to say I may have outdone mysef... totally delicious! We are now cuddling watching Saturday morning cartoons, and playing online games. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than in our pjs having an amazing morning in our home. God has blessed us with so much, I just need to take moments like this to sit back and appreciate it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment